Amateur Radio Resources for New Hams
Map resources for making Simplex and Repeater contacts
- Find your latitude, longitude with your address.
- Qth locator = Maidenhead locator or grid square
- Find your Qth locator and latitude, longitude on a map:
Zoom in and click on your location on the map.
- Find your Qth locator with your latitude, longitude.
- Qth locator map:
If you input the Maidenhead locator of another ham it will give you the bearing and distance to their Qth.
- Qth locator map: Gives latitude,longitude readout as you move the cursor. The Qth grid is at a high level, does not give the extended square.
- Request an Azimuthal Map:
The location can be a latitude, longitude, a Maidenhead grid square, or a city name.
- Qth Grid Mapper with Call Signs Call signs are added by subscribers.
- Elevations in Seattle: Find elevations with addresses or place names.
- Elevations in Seattle: Heat map